Arts and Sciences Hall (Omaha, Neb.)
The Arts and Sciences Hall was the first building on the Dodge Street campus of the University of Omaha, later the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Construction was completed in 1938. It was originally known as the Science Hall, although until further buildings were constructed, it was home to classrooms and offices for all disciplines, along with student publication offices, the library, the bookstore, a cafeteria, and an auditorium. Still in use today, the building features Georgian-style architecture with prominent pillars and a distinctive cupola. It was the first school building in the state of Nebraska to have air conditioning.
Source: Reed, Charles. "Arts and Sciences Hall: UNO's Cornerstone." http://www.unomaha.edu/news/features/11/ash.php