Showing Collections: 201 - 300 of 385
Videotapes and programs from the Richard Dean Winchell Lectures at the University of Nebraska at Omaha Department of History.
The UNO Department of History maintains a list of past Winchell Lectures, located at http://www.unomaha.edu/college-of-arts-and-sciences/history/news-and-events/winchell.php
The collection holds the correspondence files of U.S. Senator Robert B. Howell from his tenure in Congress and date from approximately 1922 through 1933. The files are organized alphabetically with only the letters A, R, and S represented in the folder headings. The folders contain many sheets directing the user to another heading. These see also sheets were produced by the creator of the files. The Howell chaired the Committee on Claims from 1927 to 1933.
The Robert S. Runyon Papers include materials related to Robert S. Runyon's tenure as Director (1978-1999) and Dean (1999-2001) of the Criss Library (then called the University Library) at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Materials include library and university planning documents and information about library projects, committees, events, and policies.
U.S. government documents produced by the Office of Price Administration, 1941-1947, during and immdiately after World War II. Some of the government reports are jointly issued with the Office of War Information. Also included are scattered correspondence and other material from the Omaha District Office.
The UNO Center for Collaboration Science Collection thus far only includes two publications produced by the center: Principles of Collaboration (2010) and Facilitation of Technology Supported Collaboration (circa 2010).
The UNO College of Arts and Sciences Grant Proposal Collection contains the records of the University of Nebraska at Omaha College of Arts and Sciences grant requests, including those to the National Science Foundation and the National Endowment for the Humanities. The collection contains grant applications, proposals, inventory information, budgets, receipts, correspondence, and other documents circa 1974 through circa 1980. This collection has not been further arranged and described.
The UNO College of Arts and Sciences Records comprises the self-studies and reports of the various departments within the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. The collection includes documents from 1975 (and possibly earlier) until 1986 (and possibly later). This collection has not been further arranged or described.
The UNO Engineering/IST Collection comprises paper files relating to the 1995 creation of the College of Information Science and Technology at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, covering the period from 1993 through 1996. These papers include notes and correspondence from John M. Newton, Associate Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs; land proposals; proposed UNO/NRDA Agreement; news reports and articles; College of IS
- UNO Libraries' Archives & Special Collections 383
- U.S. Senator Chuck Hagel Archives 1
- MTest 1
- records (documents) 144
- correspondence 96
- photographs 92
- personal papers 79
- scrapbooks 53
- clippings (information artifacts) 50
- diaries 35
- books 30
- programs (documents) 27
- cultural artifacts 24
- audiocassettes 22
- posters 21
- VHS (TM) 19
- newsletters 19
- souvenir programs 17
- brochures 16
- photograph albums 16
- slides (photographs) 16
- College administrators -- Nebraska -- Omaha 15
- Queer Omaha Archives 15 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 75
- Municipal University of Omaha 59
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- Municipal University of Omaha. Air Force ROTC 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 5
- Bail, Philip Milo 4
- Hofschire, Shari 4
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 4
- Ruetz, Robert G. 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Music 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of University Relations 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Weber, Delbert D. 4 ∧ less