Showing Collections: 1 - 41 of 41
The International Center for Telecommunications Management Collection (ICTM) is comprised of the publications of ICTM, including A Legal and Ethical Text for Telemarketers (1992) and the ICTM Research Paper Series (1989-1992, incomplete), which covers a broad range of research and policy issues related to the telecommunications industry.
The Jim Thorson Papers is comprised of correspondence, books, and journals, dated from about 1980 until about 1997. Each publication in this collection includes a chapter or article authored by Thorson or another faculty member from the Department of Gerontology at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. This collection has not yet been further arranged or described.
The UNO Center for Collaboration Science Collection thus far only includes two publications produced by the center: Principles of Collaboration (2010) and Facilitation of Technology Supported Collaboration (circa 2010).
Veterans Administration Manual, Contracts and Payments for the Education or Training of Veterans in Schools, Colleges and Universities, 1947
The Weldon Kees Book Collection comprises the published works of Weldon Kees, both books and periodical issues, along with a bibliography and a small assortment of news clippings.
- Subject: books X
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation 3
- Municipal University of Omaha 2
- University of Nebraska (Central administration) 2
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 2
- Abattoir Editions 1
- Arias, Lori 1
- Boatright, Philip 1
- Buchanan, Edsel 1
- Cummington Press 1
- Delavan, Maude Smith 1
- Dodge County (Neb.). School District No. 9 1
- Douglas County Election Commission (Douglas County, Neb.) 1
- Duncan, Harry 1
- Finch, Sarah 1
- Gifford, Emmy 1
- Gillespie, Michael L. 1
- Gorr, Ernie 1
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce 1
- Hoover and Watson 1 ∧ less