Showing Collections: 1 - 100 of 385
The Abattoir Editions Collection comprises the correspondence, manuscripts, proofs, forms, and other papers relating to the books published by the small letterpress Abattoir Editions, in Omaha, Nebraska. Materials are arranged by the name of the author whose work was published in Abattoir Editions, with notes in the inventory list as to the types of material available for that particular author (correspondence, proofs, manuscript, etc.).
Air Force ROTC Detachment 470 Scrapbook Presented to OU President Milo and Josephine Bail Upon the Retirement of Milo Bail, 1965
The Air Force ROTC Detachment 470 Scrapbook Presented to OU President Milo and Josephine Bail Upon the Retirement of Milo Bail, 1965, is a single cloth-covered binder containing photographs and letters to the Bails from members and alumni of AFROTC Detachment 470. The letters express congratulations for Milo Bail's retirement, some sharing memories of experiences at the University of Omaha.
The Alpha Lambda Delta collection consists of three scrapbooks documenting the organization and its members in the mid-twentieth century. The scrapbooks include newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, and related material.
American Association of University Professors University of Nebraska at Omaha Chapter (UNO AAUP) Records
23 Porcelain Christmas Eve (Jule After) Plates: 1906; 1907; 1909; 1911; 1910; 1912; 1915; 1917; 1918; 1952; 1953; 1954; 1955; 1957; 1959; 1961; 1964; 1965; 1966; 1967; 1968; 1969; 1971
16 Porcelain Plates: 1960; 1962; 1963; 1964; 1966; 1968; 1969; 1970; 1971; 1972; 1973; 1974; 1975; 1976; 1977; 1978
Cheerful--Courageous--Confident: The Gift of an Idea to the University of Omaha Class of 1947, by Rowland Haynes, President
Cheerful--Courageous-- Confident: The Gift of an Idea to the University of Omaha Class of 1947, by Rowland Haynes, President is a printed commemorative copy of Rowland Haynes commencement speech to the 1947 OU graduating class, signed with a greeting by Rowland Haynes. The theme is cheerful courage through faith in God.
The Clarendon E. Adams Civil War Recollections consist of a 121-page typescript with handwritten annotations, entitled "Recollections of a Veteran of the Civil War," and marked as having been composed in Omaha, Nebraska, on or beginning on February 1, 1915. Included is a 1941 letter identifying the author as C. E. Adams. The Recollections describe battles, including the taking of Atlanta, and foraging on the march.
The Del Weber Speeches cover the period from 1977 until 1998, when Delbert D. Weber was Chancellor of the University of Nebraska at Omaha. The speeches consist of handwritten and typed notes and scripts.
The Gertrude Ovington Collection comprises the University of Omaha Tomahawk yearbooks from 1946 through 1950, the years when Gertrude Ovington was a student at OU. Some of the yearbooks have notes written in them.
The Henry Cox Collection includes: two photocopies of a lengthy biographical work, "The Life and Career of Henry Cox," author unknown; news clippings about Cox; and the Omaha Musicians Directory, 1914-1915, and a booklet about violins from the library of Henry Cox. The connection between Henry Cox and music programs from 1913 and an explanatory letter dated 1943 is unclear. The collection also includes two unidentified black and white photographs of an orchestra.
The International Center for Telecommunications Management Collection (ICTM) is comprised of the publications of ICTM, including A Legal and Ethical Text for Telemarketers (1992) and the ICTM Research Paper Series (1989-1992, incomplete), which covers a broad range of research and policy issues related to the telecommunications industry.
- UNO Libraries' Archives & Special Collections 383
- U.S. Senator Chuck Hagel Archives 1
- MTest 1
- records (documents) 144
- correspondence 96
- photographs 92
- personal papers 79
- scrapbooks 53
- clippings (information artifacts) 50
- diaries 35
- books 30
- programs (documents) 27
- cultural artifacts 24
- audiocassettes 22
- posters 21
- VHS (TM) 19
- newsletters 19
- souvenir programs 17
- brochures 16
- photograph albums 16
- slides (photographs) 16
- College administrators -- Nebraska -- Omaha 15
- Queer Omaha Archives 15 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 75
- Municipal University of Omaha 59
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 8
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- Municipal University of Omaha. Air Force ROTC 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 5
- Bail, Philip Milo 4
- Hofschire, Shari 4
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 4
- Ruetz, Robert G. 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Music 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of University Relations 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Weber, Delbert D. 4 ∧ less