Showing Collections: 301 - 376 of 376
The UNO Learning Center collection includes publications created by and used by the Learning Center at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, including annual reports (1981/1982-1993/1994, incomplete), "Your Class Act" (2000 program), and LD-CASE (Learning Disabilities-Community Advocacy, Support, Employment) Peer Workshop Training Manual (circa 1992/1993?).
The UNO Parking Collection comprises University of Nebraska at Omaha Campus Security parking rules, regulations, and campus maps (1963 to the present); reports, proposals, and studies relating to parking, garages, and traffic flow on campus (1970 to 1994); and newspaper clippings about campus parking from the Gateway and various Omaha-area newspapers (1937 to 1982, predominantly from 1970 to 1982).
The UNO Procedures Collection consists of a small number of procedural manuals originating from various departments within the University of Nebraska at Omaha. The manuals date from about 1977 through about 2004.
The UNO Science Fiction and Fantasy Club published Realms Volume 1 in Summer 1986. The fanzine contained short stories, poetry, comics, and standalone drawings by students of the University of Nebraska at Omaha. It is unknown whether any further issues were published.
The UNO Student Handbooks collection consists of official student handbooks issued by the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) and its predecessor the Municipal University of Omaha (OU). Available handbooks span the period from 1929/1930 through 1995/1996.
The UNO Teaching Ephemera Collection includes various ephemeral materials not directly related to the University of Nebraska at Omaha nor to Nebraska in general, but from a variety of sources and on a variety of topics in support of UNO curriculum.
See component record for each series for details.
The University of Nebraska at Omaha published "UNO What's Up?" an online newletter for UNO students. "UNO What's Up?" was published from February 12, 2001 until March 19, 2008. The print archive of "UNO What's Up?" covers the entire publication run.
Veterans Administration Manual, Contracts and Payments for the Education or Training of Veterans in Schools, Colleges and Universities, 1947
The Weldon Kees Book Collection comprises the published works of Weldon Kees, both books and periodical issues, along with a bibliography and a small assortment of news clippings.
- records (documents) 143
- correspondence 94
- photographs 89
- personal papers 77
- scrapbooks 52
- clippings (information artifacts) 50
- diaries 34
- books 30
- programs (documents) 26
- cultural artifacts 24
- audiocassettes 21
- posters 20
- VHS (TM) 19
- newsletters 19
- souvenir programs 17
- brochures 16
- slides (photographs) 16
- College administrators -- Nebraska -- Omaha 15
- minutes (administrative records) 15
- negatives (photographic) 15 ∧ less
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 75
- Municipal University of Omaha 59
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 25
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. University Library 7
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Education 6
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Information Science and Technology 6
- Municipal University of Omaha. Air Force ROTC 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 5
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of History 5
- Bail, Philip Milo 4
- Hofschire, Shari 4
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 4
- Ruetz, Robert G. 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Alumni Association 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Department of Music 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of Academic and Student Affairs 4
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Office of University Relations 4
- Valentine, Les 4
- Weber, Delbert D. 4 ∧ less