Showing Collections: 1 - 96 of 96
The Abattoir Editions Collection comprises the correspondence, manuscripts, proofs, forms, and other papers relating to the books published by the small letterpress Abattoir Editions, in Omaha, Nebraska. Materials are arranged by the name of the author whose work was published in Abattoir Editions, with notes in the inventory list as to the types of material available for that particular author (correspondence, proofs, manuscript, etc.).
American Association of University Professors University of Nebraska at Omaha Chapter (UNO AAUP) Records
The Clarendon E. Adams Civil War Recollections consist of a 121-page typescript with handwritten annotations, entitled "Recollections of a Veteran of the Civil War," and marked as having been composed in Omaha, Nebraska, on or beginning on February 1, 1915. Included is a 1941 letter identifying the author as C. E. Adams. The Recollections describe battles, including the taking of Atlanta, and foraging on the march.
The Jim Thorson Papers is comprised of correspondence, books, and journals, dated from about 1980 until about 1997. Each publication in this collection includes a chapter or article authored by Thorson or another faculty member from the Department of Gerontology at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. This collection has not yet been further arranged or described.
The papers of Katie Johnson of Newport, New Hampshire, include six letters from her sister Emma Kimball and her mother in Vermont. The letters cover typical family matters including accidents, weather, fires, farming matters including new lambs and crops, maple syrup season, illnesses, socializing, and other matters.
Based on description provided by the seller.
The collection holds the correspondence files of U.S. Senator Robert B. Howell from his tenure in Congress and date from approximately 1922 through 1933. The files are organized alphabetically with only the letters A, R, and S represented in the folder headings. The folders contain many sheets directing the user to another heading. These see also sheets were produced by the creator of the files. The Howell chaired the Committee on Claims from 1927 to 1933.
- Subject: correspondence X
- Municipal University of Omaha 11
- University of Nebraska at Omaha 9
- University of Omaha (1908-1931) 5
- Boatright, Philip 2
- Cast-Brede, Melissa 2
- Gifford, Emmy 2
- Hansen, Kaden 2
- Henry, Rita M. 2
- Municipal University of Omaha. Board of Regents 2
- Newton, Ann 2
- Newton, John Milton 2
- Sealock, William E. 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Center for Afghanistan Studies 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Chancellor's Commission on the Status of Women 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. College of Arts and Sciences 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Criss Library 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation 2
- University of Nebraska at Omaha. Women's Resource Center Student Agency 2
- A.N.G.L.E., Incorporated 1
- Abattoir Editions 1 ∧ less