Municipal University of Omaha. College of Education
The College of Education (COE) had its beginnings in 1928, when the University of Omaha created a Department of Education. The Department of Education persisted beyond the university's 1931 transition to the Municipal University of Omaha, and became the College of Education in 1950. From 1962 until 1966, it was briefly renamed to the College of Teacher Education. It continued as the College of Education through the university's 1968 transition to the University of Nebraska at Omaha and to the present day.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The UNO College of Education Records comprise the organizational records (1965-2001) of and resources (1948-2004) used by the University of Nebraska at Omaha College of Education, including the Teacher Corps program (1970-1981). Teacher training resources include the School Building Construction Clinic books (1948), information about Nebraska schools, manuals, resource guides, handbooks, a card file of people and organizations, the Thinking About Thinking filmstrip series with ...