George H. Lee Company
The George H. Lee Company in Omaha, Nebraska manufactured poultry and stock "remedies," which were products for farm animals. The company letterhead indicated the company was established in 1895 and incorporated in 1904 and located at 1115-1117 Harney Street.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Folder: 2017-030
Content Description A letter from the George H. Lee Company of Omaha, Nebraska about Germozone, a product for chickens. The prospecting letter or advertisement on illustrated letterhead includes the reproduction of the signature of company vice president Donald Burke.