Omaha University Women's Intramurals
Omaha University Women's Intramurals (OUWI) was established in 1950, after a reorganization of the previous women's athletics program at OU. Vera Duerschner (later Vera Lundahl) was the first head of the OUWI program, serving until 1954 or 1955. From 1955 until about 1960, Katheryn Schaake was head of OUWI. OUWI is believed to have existed until the merger of OU with the University of Nebraska system in 1968.